Welcome. Our complimentary initial exam includes a thorough examination. Complimentary diagnostic radiographs and photographs are taken to provide an informative discussion about your dental health and what orthodontic needs may be present. If treatment is necessary, we will discuss potential treatment options and provide you detailed financial information. During the examination, Dr. Forbes will answer an assortment of questions regarding your health and encourage you to participate in the discussion. Please feel comfortable about asking questions. Your questions will help you become more informed. Some of the areas answered are:
- The status of your mouth. The role of orthodontics plays in your mouth and your general health.
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- The length and type of treatment options.
- Available payment options.
- We will assist you with insurance forms and if you would like to fill out the health questionnaire prior to the appointment we will help you.
- Bring or have your dentist send any panoramic radiograph taken within the past six months.
We maintain the most advanced orthodontic procedures including:
- Invisalign® (Transparent Braces)
- Invisalign Teen® (Transparent Braces)
- Harmony® and Incognito® (Braces placed on the inside the Mouth)
- Ceramic Braces (Clear Braces)
- Traditional Metal Braces
- Accelerated Tooth Movement (SFOT, AOO, Wilckodontics)
Each visit, your personal care is principally provided by Dr. Forbes working with his talented friendly assistants to assure that you receive a healthy and beautifully crafted smile.
Your initial visit is complimentary! On that visit we will provide a comprehensive evaluation reviewed in a manner that is tailored for the child and parent to understand. We offer many treatment options: traditional metal braces, ceramic (clear) braces, lingual braces (hidden braces), Invisalign (clear aligning trays), and Invisalign Teen as well as surgically Facilitated Orthodontic Treatment, SFOT (accelerated tooth movement).
At your initial visit, you will receive dedicated time with Dr. Forbes to help you decide which treatment option will be best for you or your family member.
Our goal is to design the most comprehensive orthodontic treatment available anywhere, from a world class orthodontist.
We complement his experience with a staff that includes the most dedicated and kindest folks around.
Our office availability is designed to accommodate your schedule with Saturday and evening hours available. Our office works with you to give you the beautiful smile you deserve.
Our office is centered around the patient experience, fun and laughter are encouraged when you visit our office; after all, we are all about smiles!