A Friendly Family Owned Practice.
Welcome to Forbes Orthodontics! Our complimentary initial exam includes a thorough examination. Diagnostic radiographs and photographs are taken to provide an informative discussion about your dental health and what orthodontic needs may be present. If treatment is necessary, we will discuss potential treatment options and provide you detailed financial information. During the examination, Dr. Forbes will answer an assortment of questions regarding your health and encourage you to participate in the discussion. During the orthodontic treatment of our younger patients, we encourage parents to be present in the treatment area with their children so they can observe and ask questions. We want you to feel part of the process and comfortable about asking questions. Your questions will help you become more informed. Some of the areas answered are:
- The status of your mouth. The role of orthodontics plays in your mouth and your general health including airway (sleep) and joint (TMJ) issues.
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors have occurred?
- Various options for treatment designed to meet your interests will be used to correct the problem.
- The length and array of type of treatment options.
- Available payment options.
- We will assist you with insurance forms and if you would like to fill out the health questionnaire prior to the appointment we will help you.
- Discussion of your radiographs.30. to better understand your oral health. Bring or have your dentist send any panoramic radiograph taken within the past six months.
We maintain the most advanced orthodontic procedures including:
- Invisalign® (Transparent Braces)
- Invisalign Teen® (Transparent Braces)
- Motion View (In House Practice Generated Transparent Braces) made from our state of the art 3D Printers
- Ceramic Braces (Clear Braces)
- Traditional Metal Braces
- Nickel Free Braces for patients with allergies
- Accelerated Tooth Movement (SFOT, AOO, Wilckodontics)
Each visit, your personal care is principally provided by Dr. Forbes working with his talented friendly assistants to assure that you receive a healthy and beautifully crafted smile.
Your initial visit is complimentary! On that visit we will provide a comprehensive evaluation reviewed in a manner that is tailored for the child and parent to understand. We offer many treatment options: traditional metal braces, ceramic (clear) braces, Invisalign or Practice Generated (clear aligning trays), as well as surgically Facilitated Orthodontic Treatment, SFOT (accelerated tooth movement).
At your initial visit, you will receive dedicated time with Dr. Forbes to help you decide which treatment option will be best for you or your family member.
Our goal is to design the most comprehensive orthodontic treatment available anywhere, from a world class orthodontist.
We complement his experience with a staff that includes the most dedicated and kindest folks around.
Our office hours are designed to accommodate your schedule with Saturday and evening hours available. We work with you to give you the beautiful smile you deserve.
Our Office is centered around the patient experience, fun and laughter are encouraged when you visit our office; after all, we are all about smiles!